We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic coordinator to join our friendly team in Rainham, Kent to work as part of our fast-paced Service Department carry out varying roles and functions supporting the business in arranging and delivering the best level of service possible for our clients fire, life safety and property protection. The scope of responsibilities vary from engineering coordination, client liaison whilst ensuring smooth operations in line with our accreditation and client SLA’s.
Full training will be provided
TechniFire Solutions Ltd work as a team and the post holder should therefore have a strong team ethic and have the ability to work autonomously under their own initiative.
Duties and responsibilities:
- General administration duties as required
- Dealing with and forwarding on queries/enquiries
- Book and assign planned, emergency and replacement works with clients ensuring correct procedures are adhered to for each site i.e. issuing risk assessments and method statements, arranging permits, contractor access forms and relevant documentation
- Log, arrange and distribute emergency callouts
- Assign labour for service visits combining where possible to maximize efficiency
- Review completed works and action accordingly
- Update internal systems and reports regularly
- Monitor the return of maintenance certificates and job sheets, reviewing completion of works and send for invoicing accordingly, updating the client effectively
- Produce and issue renewal quotations
- Adding all new or renewal contracts received, issue welcome/renewal packs in line with service contract and add to the system
- Verify and monitor asset completion
- Ensuring speedy processing and accuracy at all times
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the company to respond effectively to the requirements of our Clients.