We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic coordinator to work as part of our fast-paced Projects Department carrying out varying roles and functions supporting the business in arranging and delivering the best level of service possible for our client’s fire, life safety and property protection. The scope of responsibilities vary from engineering coordination, client liaison whilst ensuring smooth operations in line with our accreditation and client SLA’s.
TechniFire Solutions Ltd work as a team and the post holder should therefore have a strong team ethic and have the ability to work autonomously under their own initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General administration duties as required.
- Act as point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Book and assign required works with clients ensuring correct procedures are adhered to for each site i.e. issuing risk assessments and method statements, arranging permits, contractor access forms and relevant documentation.
- Liaising with manager for new and ongoing project orders.
- Liaising with purchasing department to ensure equipment is ordered in a timely manner.
- Raising of purchase orders for sub-contractor labour.
- Review completed works and action accordingly.
- Assist with weekly reports and meetings for clients and internal management.
- Assist with producing certification required in line with project requirements.
- Deal with incoming emails from internal and external sources, sending on to relevant department/Project Manager where required.
- Assist with updating and controlling the current works in progress spreadsheets & reports.
- Assist with invoicing of completed projects & works.
- Update internal systems and reports regularly.
- Ensuring speedy processing and accuracy at all times.
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the company to respond effectively to the requirements of our Clients.