Service & Maintenance
When you choose TFS for contracted servicing and maintenance of your essential systems, nothing is too much trouble. Our multi-disciplinary team will be on hand 24/7/365 for emergencies, and a dedicated Account Manager who knows your business needs ensures you always know who to speak to.
Your service agreement KPIs will be designed around your requirements and the needs of your premises. For multi-tenanted buildings, we will ensure minimal disruption to other users, and total continuity and security will be maintained – essential for buildings like data centres, where downtime isn’t an option.
An emergency call-out service provides total peace of mind, with a 4-hour response time guaranteed.
- 4-hour response to emergency call-outs, 24/7/365
- Dedicated Account Manager and named key contacts
- Planned preventative maintenance and scheduled visits to ensure minimal disruption and total business continuity
- Rely on our internal management tool to provide complete transparency and automatic updates
- Monthly status updates and KPI meetings ensure that you are always in control
We produce site and task-specific risk assessments and method statements for every job, which are regularly reviewed. Key employees are DBS checked, and hold current ECS Health and Safety cards, verifying that they have undergone additional site Health and Safety training and testing.
We invest heavily in training, and our engineers’ qualifications included enhanced Health and Safety training modules. These are delivered by the International Powered Access Federation, the Prefabricated Access Supplier Manufacturers Association, the JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) and FIA.