Fire Detection & Alarms
An effective fire security system takes into account not just the relevant safety requirements, but the needs of the building and the people who live or work there.
That’s why, when TFS designs and installs a fire security system, we first need to understand the nature of the business, and what the building is used for. We will conduct a detailed site visit, and assess your needs before designing and specifying our recommendation system.
Where existing systems are in place, our 100-point check will inform a comprehensive inspection report, which can be accompanied by an explanatory report telling business owners exactly what that technical information means for your business.
You will have the reassurance of knowing that we will tell you not just what you really need, but why.
- British Standards Kitemark Approved Fire Alarm Maintenance: BAFE Approved to Scheme SP203
- Specialist engineers industry trained and tested by the FIA, the leading fire industry trade association body
- Expertise in specialist requirements, for example for data centres and multi-tenanted premises
- Expertise in systems upgrade and installing state-of-the art systems even in old buildings
- Expert guidance in the legislation you need to comply with
- Approved fitting and maintenance to major manufacturers, including ‘closed protocol’ systems
Because we also specialise in access and security systems, we can ensure that all your systems are fully integrated; and that security systems, such are fire doors, lifts and turnstiles, respond as they should in the event of a fire alarm.
In-house CADD expertise enables us to provide detailed drawings of all your systems – fire, security, alarms, voice alarms and PA. We will maintain and provide fully up-to-date plans and maintenance manuals, relieving the pressure on your operations and taking the headache out of remaining compliant.