Technifire Solutions Ltd specialise in the Design, Installation and Maintenance of fire detection and suppression systems, building access control, security and CCTV systems for commercial clients. The majority of our clients are other businesses or organisations, therefore the personal information we process is limited to representatives of these companies and organisations, some sole traders, staff, accounts including client contact lists.
Our Commitment to Data Security
The company is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office, Registered Number Z3184556.
Our company address is:
The Command House,
1a Upchurch Poultry Farm,
Poot Lane, Upchurch,
Kent. ME9 7HL.
Telephone no. 0845 4679383
Company Directors oversee matters relating to data protection on our behalf. We are also supported by independent data protection specialists with BCS qualifications in Data Protection. These services include conducting independent audits and assisting with our policies and procedures.
The company providing this service is:
Ferguson West Ltd
6 Harvest Way
CT 18 7PE.
Telephone No 07920 840782
The purpose and grounds for processing personal information
Our purpose for collecting and processing your personal data is to enable us to fulfil our core business aims of providing building security solutions.
Our legal basis for collecting and using your information is:
- Where the use of your information is necessary for us to perform the contract or contracts that we have with you.
- Where the use of your information is necessary for our own legitimate interests whilst ensuring at all times that your information and your rights in relation to that information are protected.
- Where it is necessary for Employment law or a collective agreement.
We do not collect or process special or sensitive personal information relating to our clients, however, we may need to do so in respect of our workforce. This is necessary for us to meet our legal obligations in respect of Health and Safety legislation.
When registering with us as a customer the personal data we collect from you is kept to an absolute minimum.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share your personal information with others as part of our normal business activities. If asked, we would never do so without seeking your consent first. The only exception might be if a lawful request was made by a law enforcement authority, such as the police or HMRC.
The period for which we will keep your information
We will retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes described in this privacy notice. We are legally obliged to retain some records, such as those used for accounting which in most instances will be for at least seven years.
Transferring your information internationally
We do not transfer personal data to clients in other countries either within or outside of the European Economic Area.
We acknowledge your right to request confirmation of any personal data we hold about you, your right to be provided with copies, also other rights such as a request for us rectify, to stop processing or remove your personal data from our data base. You can exercise these rights by contacting the company at its registered address. We may require further proof of your identity before acting upon your request.
You also have the right to complain to the regulatory body for the UK, the Information Commissioners Office, www.ico.org.uk if you believe we have breached the data protection act.
General Terms- applicable to all users of our sites
By visiting our website, whether or not you continue to use any of its features, you are agreeing to and are legally bound by our general terms as follows:-
General Terms (sections 1 to 4)
1. TechniFire Solutions Ltd (A UK based Limited Company) operates this website and gives no guarantee of its availability. At all times we reserve the right to add, amend, remove and refuse users and content. By making our website available, we do not relinquish any rights to control who uses our website and how access is obtained. By using our website and services, you agree that we are not liable for the accuracy or reliability of any content contained within any page or parts of our website and you will not rely upon or copy any written text, images or information in any way or for any means whatsoever.
2. Content ownership – all written work is original and represents the views of the website author and any opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions of TechniFire Solutions Ltd. All images used are for improving aesthetics only and can only be regarded as representative of services and equipment, they are used with permission or on royalty free licensing. The copyright of used images remains with the originator. External widgets (i.e Twitter) that are placed on our site are done so with full observance of the owners requirements for publishing. Any image found not to be rightfully displayed will be removed upon application of the copyright owner. We reserve our own copyright and users must not replicate, copy, distribute or otherwise make use of any text, image, graphic, widget or code from our website.
3. Limitation of liability – We will accept no liability for your use of our website. It is displayed for our own purposes only and therefore you view it and navigate through our pages entirely at your own risk.
4. Cookies – Data Protection laws require websites within the EU to seek your consent or to notify you and assume consent is given by you (informed consent) to send you cookies and from May 2012 you are likely to see warnings at many websites you visit. Therefore when you visit us we assume you consent to cookies being sent by us to you. Cookies cannot by themselves be used to personally identify you. At TechniFire Solutions websites, we use ‘session cookies’ to enable seamless flow through your use of our website, including Google Cookies to monitor traffic frequency and origin and selected third party advertiser cookies to deliver 3rd party advertising. You can disable cookies in your web browser but you will find that our site may not function as well without them due to the nature of our website construction. More information is available from www.technifiresolutions.com/